This companion textbook on critical thinking and creativity is written by Dr. Joe Lau, main author of this web site.
- Title: An Introduction to Critical Thinking and Creativity: Think More, Think Better.
- Published by Wiley in 2011. 272 pages.
- Suitable for the general public, university and high school students.
- Each chapter contains exercises with suggested solutions at the back of the book.
- See the book product page on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
- The author's homepage
- List of errata - Errors and corrections
- An online review of critical thinking textbooks, including this one.
You can preview or download the table of contents and a few pages from the first chapter of the book here via box.net.