Critical thinking is the ability to think clearly and rationally about what to do or what to believe. It includes the ability to engage in reflective and independent thinking.
- [C01] What is critical thinking?
- [C02] Improve our thinking skills
- [C03] Defining critical thinking
- [C04] Teaching critical thinking
- [C05] Beyond critical thinking
- [C06] The Cognitive Reflection Test
- [C07] Critical thinking assessment
- [C08] Videos and courses on critical thinking
- [C09] Famous quotes
- Our own textbook on critical thinking, by Dr. Joe Lau: An Introduction to Critical Thinking and Creativity: Think More, Think Better
- A very clear and concise book: Richard Epstein - The Pocket Guide to Critical Thinking
- Not as comprehensive as others, but short and clearly written and very good for beginners: Douglas Walton - Informal Logic: A Handbook for Critical Argumentation
- David R. Morrow and Anthony Weston - A Workbook for Arguments: A Complete Course in Critical Thinking