Quote of the page
There are two ways to slide easily through life: to believe everything or to doubt everything. Both ways save us from thinking.
- Alfred Korzybski
Do you know what your views on morality are? Do you think morality is relative? Whatever your views are, you should at least be consistent. Test the consistency of your beliefs by indicating whether you agree with the statements below :
1. Everyone has the right to do what they want, as long as they do not harm other people.
2. What is morally right or wrong is relative to a perspective.
3. We should always respect other people's point of view.
4. An action can be right in some situations but wrong in other situations.
5. It is wrong to torture innocent babies just for fun.